Newlywed Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrsjpc

Assistant Cook
HI Everyone I Am new here and am hoping I can get a lot of tips.

Hi and welcome to DC! Plenty of info on here. Oh and congrats on your nuptials :)

Welcome, mrsjpc. This is the right place to come if you are a novice and/or newly married and want information.

Lots of fun will be had here as well as tons and tons of knowledge.

We are so happy to have you join us.

On your marriage and on finding 'Discuss Cooking' . I wish you many years of happy marriage and friendship, fun and food knowledge on DC.:)

Welcome and congratulations!

You will get LOTS of tips here....its a great place to be.

Bienvenue, mrs. Lots to find out about here - don't worry. You don't have to turn out a beef Wellington on your first try. Start simple, and build from there.

Welcome and good luck with your cooking endeavors!! I will suggest right off the bat - one spouse does the cooking, the other should do the dishes!!! Establish that from the outset and you're all set!!! :) :)

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your marriage! Come here for any cooking questions! When I first got married I was lost in the kitchen. Wish I had DC back then!

I sure wish I'd had DC when I first got married, also. I can't believe some of the concoctions that I fed Mr HB.

and CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Hi and welcome to DC! Being a newly wed, I am sure you will find this site interesting and beneficial. Remember, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so jump in and get involved!!

Welcome to DC and congratulations on your new marriage. I wish you many years filled with blessings and happiness.

~Ali

Back
Top Bottom