Noob from Sydney !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neildau

Assistant Cook
Gday Guys, New member here, Neil from Sydney, Australia. I have recently become very interested in cooking tasty food but have always had a good interest in food. I am starting to try to cook all different kinds of things now and came across this forum the other day. It looks like a great resource and i look forward to borrowing/sharing recipes with everyone here :)

I used MJ's pizza dough recipe last night and the dough turned out great, making the pizzas tonight :cool:

neildau said:
Gday Guys, New member here, Neil from Sydney, Australia.

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to write with an Aussie accent or is that just in my head. :LOL:

Welcome to the forum, fellow Aussie.

G'Day to you too and you are very welcome here!!! MJ's pizza dough recipe is the best I have come across too! :)

nealdau - G'day to you also as others have said... You will not that I have not been registered/posted here often, BUT I will say, this is the greatest site for food lovers I have found on the Internet. I won't tell you how old I am, but I will say I started IT support of UNIX when it was Sun Berkley BSD v1.0 (long time ago). So, you can be assured this is a nice site ;-) Casper

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I already have grabbed a few delicious sounding recipes from here so hopefully oneday i can give a few back!

The pizzas using MJ's dough recipe turned out really nice and i made some garlic and herb bread to go with it. I will be focusing on seafood in the comming weeks and looking forward to making some garlic prawns sometime this week!

Back
Top Bottom