Noobie from Georgia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DonnaGA

Assistant Cook
Hi all, I joined DC over the weekend and finalized my application today. I found this forum while looking for info on making dressing in a slow cooker.

I am a north Georgia SAHM who cooks at least 4 meals a week. I am tired of my recipes & need some fresh ideas for meals. I have many cookbooks but only use about 5 regularly and 5 others for special events. I prefer to try recipes that other cooks have tried and recommend.

I'm off to read the boards.
donna

Hi Donna,
glad you joined up. While cookbooks are nice, sharing recipes with other who have made them is much nicer. Here you can ask and share all you like, that's part of what makes it so much fun.

kadesma:)

Hello, and welcome aboard Donna. You'll have lots of fun here, and there are lots of recipes on the boards here for you to try. I've tried several myself and have downloaded them onto my computer cookbook file to reuse. I haven't found a 'bad' one yet. This place is kind of addictive, and I'm on here for hours (it's now past my bedtime) so I'm going to have to get off soon as I've got to go to work tonight (I'm a graveyard shift worker at a hospital). Have fun.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
It is a pleasure to be able to learn from so many knowledgeable and helpful people.
donna

Back
Top Bottom