O-hi-o

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clutch

Washing Up
Yello everyone!

Just dropped in to say hi!

My name is Anthony and I'm new here (DUH!). :angel:

Anthony, it's great to have you here!

Welcome!

(there have been quite a few new members from Ohio these last couple of weeks....Middie, have you been posting signs on the freeway again?)

^ BWAHAHAHA!

I'm not from Ohio. It's how the Japanese say "hello". 'Least how it's pronounced. LOL!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I look forward to my stay here and expanding my culinary skills!

kitchenelf said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:LOL: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In that case: a-hi-a to you too (that's a Southern Japanese accent ;) )

Oh, I see said the blind man!

All I know is in the anime I watch, they say O-hio. I think I should take my Southern accent into the other languages I am learning (i.e. Japanese and Italian). LOL!!!:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to DC Anthony! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

:) Barbara
4.gif

welcome anthony and i'm new here duh.

that's a strange last name. what nationality is duh?
no suggestions from jkath, andy, elfie, or 'bug please. and would someone go pick up middie, she must be freezing out there on the highway with the signs goodweed made.

just kidding.

o-hi-o. as you should know, there is very little accent fluctuation in japanese.

Last edited:
Duh is German, I think. :ermm:

Since the subject was brought up, I'll show ya how much of a mutt I am. I'm Italian, Irish, Cherokee, Portuguse, Polish and Israli. :bounce: That's more of a mouthful than last nights Honey Dijon chicken!

Bucky, I'm sorry to hear you're from Joisey. I don't really care for that place too much myself. :huh: :angel:

So far, I'm enjoying my stay. I just need to find where y'all hide the recipes so I can figure out something new to make for the GF and I. I'm starting to run out of recipes we can both agree on. :(

Back
Top Bottom