paisano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello and welcome to DC!

I believe the Bluegrass State is of Kentucky?

With love,
~Cat

39817-albums888-picture5659.jpg

Is this of the horse Secretariat I have heard of? Papa loves horses and the horse races. Was he of these races?

With love,
~Cat

Is this of the horse Secretariat I have heard of? Papa loves horses and the horse races. Was he of these races?

With love,
~Cat

Yes Cat. It is where Secretariat was born, raced, retired to sire colts and died. He is also buried where he was born. In Louisville, Kentucky. A beautiful place for horses to grow and race. It is where Churchill Downs is and where the Kentucky Derby is held on the last Saturday in May. If you Google the name Secretariat, you will get the whole history of him. He certainly was a great stallion and race horse. :angel:

Yes Cat. It is where Secretariat was born, raced, retired to sire colts and died. He is also buried where he was born. In Louisville, Kentucky. A beautiful place for horses to grow and race. It is where Churchill Downs is and where the Kentucky Derby is held on the last Saturday in May. If you Google the name Secretariat, you will get the whole history of him. He certainly was a great stallion and race horse. :angel:

Thank you, Addie! My Papa loves the horse races. We love horses in our family. I shall put this to Google!

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom