Permission to Come Aboard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smoothseas

Senior Cook
Ahoy there, all good peoples...

Stumbled across this site while goggling on how to make flavored sugars.

I’m sure there’s a veritable treasure trove of info to be had.

Now that I’ve said ‘hi’ - I’m off to troll the threads

Welcome and smooth sailing to you..Glad to have you join us.
kadesma:)

Welcome aboard, smoothseas. How's the noise in your neighborhood from that little airport just to your North? Sure would be nice to only have a couple of blocks to walk to the Bay everyday.

Well, SS, there ARE veritable treasures here at DC........if you've been trolling other choppy seas of cooking sites or sites in general you'll find DC to be a peaceful port to dock at for the most part......there are our site admins who work very hard (without pay I might add to make sure we members aren't keyhauled along the way).......we have maties from all walks of life......from great chefs to wonderful cooks......regional masters to the grandmother that still loves you...people who have never cooked in their lives..........writers, photographers, struggling moms and dads, people trying to make ends meet, retirees holding onto their health, wonderful people who have lost wonderful maties themselves,.........people, who in general, reach out to others in times of need, or want a recipe, or advice, or a hug or ...........:):)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom