Piccolina Congrats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Congrats Jessica for being our newest Site Helper !:clap: :clap: :clap:

Attachments

• canada.gif
    canada.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 109
  • example3_6.jpeg
    example3_6.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 119
Congradulations Piccolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cameron

Awwwwww - Thank-you all so very much! It is such an unexpected honour and joy for me to become a site helper, and your words of support mean so much to me. I've been on
3.gif
all day!

Great news Piccolina, I'm so happy for you:)
I know you will do a wonderful job..

kadesma

How do you become a site helper? Not getting any ideas but just curious.

Cameron

cartwheelmac said:
How do you become a site helper? Not getting any ideas but just curious.

Cameron
Well, I think in a way that question would best be answered by the admins, as they were the ones who offered me the position. I had no idea that I was even being considered, and then I got a PM asking me if I would be interested in becoming a site helper...Of course I said YES instantly. It is a great joy and an honour for me! I love DC to bits and never saw this wonderful opportunity to help out the site coming my way. (Don't you just love good surprises!) It was the absolute high point of my whole week! :)

Picolina; Congrats. It is an honor to be a site-helper. And you put so much of yourself into D.C. I couldn't do it. I just don't have enough time. I'm spread pretty thin as it is, so I'm glad the offer has never come my way. I love D.C. as well, and am so very happy that you will be one of those helping to moderate this wonderful site. The others do such a great job. I know that you will too.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom