Quizzie From Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quizzie

Senior Cook
"A big hey ya'll"!!!!! and a great day to everyone.
I hope to get to know all of you, and share some
delicious, home cooked, Texas southern
Recipes. Spicy hot or not! 'We like it hot and spicy
in Houston'. I will enjoy learning new ideas from
around the globe as I own my own bar and
grill, my customers will benefit from all of my new
aquaintances, and I hope them as well.

Hello, fellow Texan!!! Hope you like this place as much as I do.

img_234593_0_198c1f7ba2e1fc48ef90efec1062e528.gif

Hello T E X A S G I R L, It Was Not Surprising To Me To Hear From
One Of Our Own First. Where Are You From? Are You Close To Houston? I See You Are An Executive Chef, Nice. I Hope
To Hear From You Again.

The biggest reason you will hear from me first, I live on here!!:LOL: I even have it open at work:ohmy: But, just watch. You will have welcomes from every person that gets in everyday as I do. You have just found the best and friendliest place on the web.
I don't live near houston. I live up here near Dallas. Don't get down there too much. Last time I was on the coast was about 6 years ago when we went down to Rockport/Fulton.
I'm not really a chef, except in my own home. The nice admins here will give you a title based on how many posts you have. That's how much I'm here and I've not even been here a year yet.:ROFLMAO: You start out as an assistant cook.

So, The Administrator declares the chef position, that's alright.
" Dallas------------OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How I love Dallas."
I was one of the 2 million people that evacuated (mandatory mind you).
Dallas was where we went. Had an unbelievable great time despite the circumstances. Dallas people were wonderful and very understanding,
kind of like Houston was, when 250,000 Katrina victims relocated to Here.

I live in the sticks about 80 mile east of Dallas. I don't like the city. I'm a country person. I get anxiety in the hustle and bustle. I don't know just how many evacuees that Dallas took on from Katrina. There are a lot still there though. My sisters dad and his family evacuated up here from Orange with Rita. They were very lucky to go back to a house that was still standing. Everything else on their property was destroyed,but, not the house. Thank goodness!
You will like it here. Lots of different ethnic and regional cooking. People from all over the world are here and very friendly! Stick around.

hello quizzie, welcome from nyc.

if i don't understand something in one of your recipes, can i say, "houston, we have a problem."? :)

i've always wanted to say that to a texan...

Welcome to DC Quizzie, I'm sure you're going to love it here. Looking forward to your recipes..Hope I have one I can share with you.

kadesma:)

buckytom said:
hello quizzie, welcome from nyc.

if i don't understand something in one of your recipes, can i say, "houston, we have a problem."? :)

i've always wanted to say that to a texan...

Bucky, you are just too crazy:ROFLMAO:

To Callie from Colorado. Hi, sorry about the delay. I went to work
yesterday morn. "Not on puter long". This is my first time back today.
Thanks for responding. I am more than sure we've got recipes to share.
Hope to hear from you again soon.

To BuckyTom, from the great city of "NEW YORK". Never been. One day I will. You may say Houston we have a problem, If you do not understand a recipe. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks Kadesma, I am looking forward to DC recipes. Everyone has been real warm and gracious, I am sure I will enjoy the time here.

hey Quizzie, it's a nice place to be & i've certainly learned a lot here.

i'm missing the houston area much (transplanted from there to baltimore about 2.5 yrs ago), but someday i'll move back to the homelands... go have some slow-roasted lamb for me at nikko nikko's, ok?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom