Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italian guy

Assistant Cook
Dear
new friends of the cooking lover world.
I'm living in Italy, but I have spend 30 years travelling worldwide.
It's 40 years that I'm collecting cookbook and I'm interested to find out old and new family recipes.

bye bye by the Italian guy:chef:

Ciao Italian guy....there a few of us here now who are in Italy :) (although I'm going back to UK very soon!)

Il mio Italiano non e buono, ma provo! Da dove provenite?

(Or in English....Where abouts in Italy are you from?)

I'm living in Torino Piedmont.
Io vivo a Torino in Piemonte

I my life I have been in 135 country, from Canada to Argentina, from Korea to New Zeland, from Norway to South-Africa

Hello Italian guy and welcome to DC. You picked the best cooking site on the web and you will learn a lot from our wonderful members who also happen to be great chefs.

Have a great day.

Aha! Torino, quindi questo ti rende ufficialmente il membro di DC piu vicino a me, che sono a Milano!

(For English speakers, I said that that makes him the nearest DCer to me in Milan!, Torino is about an hour away from here)!

LOL.....mind you, Rome is not so far on the plane, and Switzerland (depending on where Jikoni is) is very near too...and of course RDG is IN Milano!

Ciao amico, sono Licia di Roma, benvenuto!! Ammazza quanto hai viaggiato!! Vorrei tanto ascoltare dei tuoi racconti della tua esperienza mondiale!!:)

(Whoa, what a globetrotter you are!! I would love to hear some of your strories of world travelling!)

LOL, I'll be driving past in a few weeks, Jikoni, I'll wave, rofl! Actually I'll be skirting the border to avoid leaving the EU with the cats...so annoying when to drive through would be beautiful and shorter journey, lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom