Ringing in from Washington

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LaughSing

Assistant Cook
Hi!

I'm Lauren, in Washington... I'm bored with what we're usually eating, and I'm diabetic, so I'm trying to watch carbs, and this site came highly recommended by Randy Cassingham (I'm not allowed to post his URL, but a find on "this is true" will get you there, if you've never heard of him), so here I am.

Nice to meet y'all!

--Lauren

Hi Lauren from Washington - We may bore you, but you'll like us anyway. We are the extended family you never knew you needed :)

Post, and post often, we are watching you now :-O

Well post, but don't pay attention to what I say, I'm just being a greeter at the moment.

Bob

Flags_ButterflyWelcome.gif

Thanks, all!

Hmm, Casper has his eye on me... well, I spent 18 years with a Casper having his eye on me, that was the name of the first cat that was ALL mine. (Ha, more accurately, I was his primary human.) Funny, looks like our Casper here has come upon the negative of his photograph! ;)

Thanks, all!

Hmm, Casper has his eye on me... well, I spent 18 years with a Casper having his eye on me, that was the name of the first cat that was ALL mine. (Ha, more accurately, I was his primary human.) Funny, looks like our Casper here has come upon the negative of his photograph! ;)

I'll try and not stare too hard ;)

Besides, I have a habit of changing my avatar when I get tired of seeing it.

Bob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom