Saying hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baby

Assistant Cook
Hello all, my name is Anne , I live in Yorkshire, England . I am 52 years old, married, children flown the nest.
I have always loved cooking , eating, entertaining , reading new recipes.
I do suffer with fibromyalgia , so now cooking is my way of staying sain .:ROFLMAO:

I am the proud other of two vintage French clockwork beautiful looking, perfect working order, spits/rotisseries .
We had wanted one for years, after seeing Jamie Oliver use one over an open fire. To our delight we came across one whilst touring France last summer, it is a beautiful thing to look at as well as use, great for parties or family roast.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome, baby anne.

i would love to see the rotisseries you've mentioned, but i fear the shipping costs would be too much.

I am the proud other of two vintage French clockwork beautiful looking, perfect working order, spits/rotisseries .
We had wanted one for years, after seeing Jamie Oliver use one over an open fire. To our delight we came across one whilst touring France last summer, it is a beautiful thing to look at as well as use, great for parties or family roast.
welcome anne from the other side of the pennines! saw that jamie episode,that rotisserie is a thing of beauty & it works too:)!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom