Shout-out to all you knowledgeable people!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fireweaver

Senior Cook
hi there, been lurking for a while, and i wanted to say thanks for all the **highly** useful info i've gotten from so many of you! i now know how to take care of copper cookware, use cedar planks for grilling, and have a place where i don't have to hide my yearnings for MORE SUPER KNIVES!!

also, site creators/administrators, much congrats on having such a friendly place! lots of people sharing great ideas, even when they disagree, without flame-war overload.

so hi, thanks for the tips & tricks, hope i can return the favor with some recipes of my own...

welcome_coffee.gif

Welcome home, fireweaver!
I'm sure you'll be a wonderful addition to
our family of foodies!

Hi Fireweaver! I'm glad you have joined us here. It is a great place with some pretty great members!

:) Barbara
4.gif

img_214893_0_77e91ce1e715b8f304f2db3c1ebb510b.gif
Welcome to DC Fireweaver!! I am glad you've found us!! Jump right in and join in the fun, I hope you will have as much fun as all of us do here!!

Welcome. We are so happy you came out of the shadows and jumped right in :) The more the merrier!

Welcome to DC. Yep, I think everyone here are just nice and are adult enough to know that opinion's are just that, opinions. Everyone is entitled to them and we won't jump down each other throat's for it. That's why I love this place and everyone in it!! Hope you do too!
3.gif

Hi Fireweaver,
You've found a great place to visit. And as you said, it's friendly and helpful and the people, well they are just the best there are.

kadesma:)

img_215077_0_c7d3780e34d655df6e0c6b1777830b78.gif

Welcome to DC! You're spot on, this is certainly the friendliest cooking forum around, and we always love to welcome to members to our family :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom