So Happy I Found You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RMS

Sous Chef
I've just joined and have been looking around a bit, what a great forum this is! Nice people, great recipes and lots of wonderful advice. I love it here.

A bit about myself, I'm happily married, the mother of two boys, and a struggling freelance writer. I'm a recent transplant from NY to NC. I garden and read as hobbies. Can't wait to get to know all of you.

I have a little cooking and gardening website of my own and would be happy for any of you to check it out and let me know what it's lacking.

Welcome to DC, RMS! You'll love it here, just stick around and enjoy.

17.gif

Thank you for the warm welcomes, I am enjoying it already and found some great recipes and ideas for the holidays.

Robin! So glad you're here. (Robin's one of my micro-mates at Garden and Hearth - I get to do ethnic foods.) Can't wait for you to start sharing some of your great garden recipes here.

This place is the best! (In other words, it rocks!)

Open Hearths and Open Arms, welcome "Home". This is one of the best culinary idea exchanges i've found. Nice to have you here

o.k. do i get my money now? lol lol :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to DC, RMS - from another transplanted New Yawka, living in the shake 'n bake state. :) Glad you found us. Nice website.

Welcome Home RMS, Grab a cup of Mississippi Mud , Kick back and Hold on, We Hope you enjoy it here as much as we Do ! Maidrite ! :chef:

Wow! Thank you so much Mudbug,Kay, Hellschef, Mish and Maidrite!
I feel like I'm at home already!

Back
Top Bottom