Stopping in to introduce myself....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mellisapi

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone! My name is Mellisa....and I am a stay at home mother to three wild and crazy children. I am also a wife of 8 years. We live in Kentucky...home of horse races and mint juleps. Derby is right around the corner so I have juleps on the mind LOL.
I have always enjoyed cooking and found it a great stress reliever. I really look forward to learning some new tips and finding new recipes. I also look forward to meeting you all.:)

Hi!
I stay at home with 3 wild ones myself!
I've found it's nice to come here to "speak" to adults.... but I'm not so sure that's what goes on...
:)
welcome anyway!

Hello and welcome-if your 'wild ones' like mac and cheese and hot dogs something fun I do for my sister's kids...make your mac & cheese-take the dog and about an inch or two from one end cut to the other end-roll-repeat-allow the wee ones to poke two eyes in your soon to be octopus-boil-set atop mac and cheese...kids love it...Enjoy our forum!---I'm thinking 'mint' too; I grow my own and make mojitos-I need to try a julip-thanks:chef:

Hello and welcome-if your 'wild ones' like mac and cheese and hot dogs something fun I do for my sister's kids...make your mac & cheese-take the dog and about an inch or two from one end cut to the other end-roll-repeat-allow the wee ones to poke two eyes in your soon to be octopus-boil-set atop mac and cheese...kids love it...Enjoy our forum!---I'm thinking 'mint' too; I grow my own and make mojitos-I need to try a julip-thanks:chef:

Oh what a cool fun idea! Thank you so much!!!

and thank you all for the warm welcome!!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom