Teenager from Norway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kamp

Senior Cook
Hi!

I am a 18 year old girl from norway that love to cook!

I really would like to be a chef but I can't because I have so many food allergies.

The diet that works for me is SCD, and I don't eat any comples carbohydrates. That means that I only eat plain meat, fish, low carb vegetable and berries. In a couple of months I hope I will get so good that I can have some fruit :) Its a hard diet but it works for me and I am not sick anymore ;)

I hope people here will answer me if I ask some stupid question. Mostly off the cook skills I have is self learned, my parents don't like to cook so much.

Some words may be spelled wrong, because english is my second language. But I hope people understand!

I am very ecxited to start to read and write in this forum. There is no forum like this in norwegian so this will be fun!

:chef::chef::chef:

I would like to post some pictures from my favoritt food:
This is a almond bread (I can have small amount off this bread, 1 slice a week) that don't contain any types off flour:
img_842525_0_88a4b80b570e622712c6e1e68d81437b.jpg

And my favorite dinner is:
Lamb in curry (i dont eat the potatoes)
img_842525_1_00d3103bf00bf19a29d01a055d4d8fb2.jpg

I don't use any "ready" made food I make all food from scratch ;)

Hello Kamp
welcome to Discuss Cooking. One thing before we start, there are never dumb or foolish questions, only those we don't ask. So anytime you wonder about something ask and someone will try to help. The pictures you posted are great and look wonderful. I hope you get better and better and I think you are great learning to cook. Keep it up.
kadesma

Welcome to DC, Kamp! Your food pictures look delicious. I think you will find your time here very enjoyable and informative; the people here are very knowledgeable and helpful. If I may ask, where in Norway are you? I have some very good friends near Bergen.

Looks good to me! Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask any question, no matter how stupid you think it is -- there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers!

As for your English, it's at least as good as that of half the people in Los Angeles. I wish I could write as well in any foreign language. Don't be embarrassed -- be proud.

When you get to that point, let us know because beans, lentils, and dried split peas are are wonderful sources of nutrition, don't cost much, and are very versatile in cooking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom