Thank you to my husband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peeper76

Cook
One evening I was complaining to my husband, (something he would say I do regularily), that I couldn't find a recipe. I had been looking for the right recipe for months now and just couldn't find it. I guess, my husband, being sick of listening to all the complaining, hooked me up to this forum. Jeez, how great! I found lots of suggestions for recipes and tips I have been looking for. So thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read my rants and thanks for all your help.
A little about me: I am 31, soon 32 - August 20th, I am married and have one child. I live in Newfoundland, Canada and would not wish to live anywhere else. Visit yes, but live, no. I love to cook, walk, sew, garden, camp, swim - whatever really! So that is just a little about me. See you on the forum!
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how you found us, falling in face first like me or getting a shove from your DH you're at the right place..Welcome and enjoy there are wonderful recipes and even more wonderful people to meet.

kadesma:)

what are you talking about? i don't get it.

babe:)

a creep that was lurking and posting in every thread they could find and posting very crude things in everyones posts and this one was particularly disgusting. be glad you missed it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom