Thankful to be Back.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

expatgirl

Master Chef
hi to all of my old DC friends and the new ones that I hope to make,
So sorry for the long delay but some health and hubby's work/health issues sorta put me on the back burner for a good while......all is on the front hob now....I've missed this site and all of you so much... you don't know how much....... I look so forward to yakking with all of you and yes, I'm still pretty d####ned computer illiterate as usual......just bear with me .......if you will forgive my long absence I'd love to post again......I'm going to actually be a newbie again.......I am so happy to be here again:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well since you have returned you are forgiven :)
Seriously though, welcome back. It is great to see you again!

Well hello there stranger..Glad to have you back with us. Look forward to chatting again.
kades

Oh how lovely to see you back! I'm glad things are better for you. Welcome home my friend.

Welcome back!
I have just returned from a year-long absence myself. Trust me you will feel at home again instantly!! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, all of you!!! :)

Thanks for the very warm welcome all of you.........I feel like I'm back in my Gramma's kitchen again!:chef: Now if I(aka computer-challenged:wacko:) could just remember how to clear out my PM box.......hugs to all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom