Thanks for having me ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AMSeccia

Sous Chef
I just found you and am looking forward to some great food discussions. As for me, while I have a restaurant background, I now enjoy good variety in home cooking and baking and spending time with my hubby and two teen girls.

:chef:

Welcome Amseccia.
glad to have you join us..There are lots of recipes and ideas here and a group of people you will come to love.
kadesma:)

I am amazed at the quantity (and quality) of information here. I could be up all night browsing ... not a good idea!

I'm probably going to have some dumb questions -- like how do most of you navigate the site?

ike how do most of you navigate the site?

There are two basic ways you can try -
the easiest is to click on the tab that says "new posts".

The other is to click on the "Discuss Cooking Forum" - it will list all the posts by topic.

Welcome~

Welcome to DC!! I have a routine now when I log in - check my CP, check the Portal page (for birthdays and who's online) and then go to this section to say hello to the newbies. Then it is "New Posts" all the way for me. This site is so active I found that every so often I would miss things so by working to a routine I get to cover all my interest points and be a contributing forum member. People are so nice here, I would hate to miss someone's birthday or event.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom