Thanks for the kindness I have been met with here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PieSusan

Washing Up
I have just started to try to be more active in this forum and I just wanted to thank those of you who wanted to be friends. It was very warm and welcoming and I appreciate how nice it is over here. I hope over time that I get to know more of you and we can all become friends.

Food is tied to love, tradition and celebration. Breaking bread crosses all cultures. It is why I love to learn about others through their cuisine and especially their desserts.

I am hoping to find here a place where I can come to de-stress as I have been a caregiver for a dozen years. My father passed around the time I joined, and then, I learned that my mom has two forms of dementia. So, it has been a long and arduous road. I bake to unwind and I love to share.

I have read your rules and embrace them.
As ever, Pie Susan aka Queen of All Things Baked

PS For those curious, I have chosen the nickname Pie not only because I love to bake but because I love the cartoon Weebl and Bob. MMMM Pie. "Queen of All Things Baked" was a nickname given to me by a member of my old board. I thought it was sweet.

Pie,
glad you've joined in with us and look forward to knowing you more fully..

kadesma

Awe Pie!!! This is a very speical community of folks here, all with big hearts and open arms to welcome all!

I do hope you will stay with us awhile, there are soooo many awesome folks out here!!!

Back
Top Bottom