The new torturer of kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Izghoga

Assistant Cook
All happy New Year.

I like to cook and am interested in outlook expansion in this area.
Has decided to look what english speaking Internetusers eat.

I specialize on Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian cuisine.
Probably...

I Russian, live in Moscow.

Who will tell vodka, borsch or balalaika. I will bite that for a head.

So address if there are questions. With pleasure I will help.
For now I creep and accustom.

p.s.
My English is SO 'beautiful' :ROFLMAO:.

Happy New Year to you! I see you are a medical worker. What kind of work do you do?

For now I creep and accustom.

p.s.
My English is SO 'beautiful' :ROFLMAO:.

Welcome to the forum! :)

It seems that your English is right on the border line between broken and proficient, and I expect that as you participate in the forum that your English proficiency will quickly improve. Keep it up!

creep = lurk (better word used to describe same thing)

suggestion: "For now I will lurk and get familiar with the forum."

I hope that one day soon you'll start posting some Russian recipes.

Google Translate can really butcher translations. Thanks for your efforts, and keep trying! Looking forward to more of your recipes!

Don't worry, many of us have experience speaking/writing/reading/listening to/with people from different countries. We won't criticize, only let you know if you want to know the more accurate word or sentence structure.

Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you here. Your English is much better than my Russian!

Welcome to Discuss Cooking (DC) and I'm looking forward to your posts on the types of cooking from your part of the world! :yum:

See, typical Americans, so polite it is nauseating.:LOL: Your English sucks, but that’s ok. ;) It's taking me some 20 plus years to learn English and it still sucks. So, even though you are a Muscovite you are still welcome.:LOL:

What stuffing do you want?
(Sweet, meat, with cabbage, rice and egg, mushrooms, a potato, with giblets)
If it is necessary, I will post it.

See, typical Americans, so polite it is nauseating.:LOL: Your English sucks, but that’s ok. ;) It's taking me some 20 plus years to learn English and it still sucks. So, even though you are a Muscovite you are still welcome.:LOL:

I can't speak for typical Americans, only for myself. It's not being polite, for me. I just think it's enchanting that someone will try so hard to speak English when it is not their first language--like you Charlie D. And to share something of their past and their present from somewhere else in the world besides America.

I remember when I first moved here, I could not even say "hello" proparly and people would tell me how great my English was. :LOL:

What I so enjoy about DC, in addition to all the great ideas and cameraderie, is the wonderful, often quirky, sense of humor! This site is a blast!

lol, charlie.

like gb says, we're polite because our russian otcton... (i don't know how to do that backwards n thingy)

Welcome to DC. I too know very little of Russian Cooking, but want to learn more. We will help with whatever we can, and hope to learn from you as well.

I talk too much. That is said by some on this site. But I try to be clear with my advise and help. I speak no Russian, only English.

You are doing well with your English. The language changes sometimes make speaking to each other humorous. I like that.

Again, I welcome you to the forum.

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

That's only because you let us tell you when your English stinks:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom