The truly cate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riverli

Senior Cook
i am a newbie for cook. i am neurosurgeon in ningbo,china.
i am very busy and tired in my work.i do my best to cure the patient. For many years i have help many people grasp their life and in the them time i have seen many life dispear.
to see more to know more of life.i love every beautiful things in life.In china .there be many many cate.so many chinese have established a big country in the earth.this is a truth that there be many truly cate in china.
i prepare to learn more cate and post some of them in this forum.maybe after severl months i will organize a travel agency to invite some foreign doctor to travel to china with their wife ,in the same time they can learn some chinese cooking.
taste cate and study some of them,the distant long unique travel,bright and honest friend,this is my sweet dreams.haha.i will try to make them true.

Hi riverli. I am not sure what you mean by "cate". Can you define that or use a different word to help me understand what you mean? Thanks.

Bienvenue, riverli. We are very happy to welcome you here and learn from your experience.

I also do not understand what you mean by cate. That is not a word in English that I know of.

oh ,i can't express my feeling in english very nicely,but i will study from friends .lol.the word "cate",i want to say is "wonderful meal.good food,etc"
dear Dove ,NPH have many meanings in different vocation.in hospital ,i know NPH as one kind of INSULIN be used to cure diabetes.Diabetes is a troublesome disease.The patient must learn much to avoid eating too more ,etc.

riverli, you are doing just fine. Welcome to the best group on the planet.:)

Back
Top Bottom