To All The New Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I look to see of your recipes and I appreciate you for your kindness to me. I think we shall have very much fun here, and I think you have certainly found the very right place for your talent. So very many here are such good cooks and you have found this the perfect place for your talent of cooking.

With love,
~Cat

Do not worry of this. We are of many countries. From being of so very many countries as this website includes, this is what makes this website so very rich and such a great place for all of us.

You shall see of this wonderful diversity, I promise to you.

With love,
~Cat
sincere thanks cat,you are very kind.....i shall look forward to that:)

Hello to all the new ones again! I've been busy and I'm learning English contractions so please correct me. I'll be happy for any corrections.

Welcome, one and all! You all have come to the best website of the Internet. I'm very happy to see more people come to this website and enrich it with your experiences and your questions.

And to all those who are already here and have been here for a long, long time, thank you all also!

The holidays are upon us now, and this makes for a wonderful time to Discuss Cooking.

With love,
~Cat

sincere thanks cat,you are very kind.....i shall look forward to that:)

I hope you have already seen this. I do love your posts and your beautiful photos. I have learned very much from you already!

Perhaps someday I'll be perhaps half the cook you are.

With love,
~Cat

And also a very big welcome to all these new ones! I'm sorry I didn't get to each of you. Welcome to DC all of you! I do love to see new members coming in, and I know I'll learn very much from all of you.

Thank you so very much for being here!

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom