Today is my birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Essie

Senior Cook
Hi,
Today is my 68th birthday. We had plans to go to friends for dinner, but my husband is not feeling well, so I'm making chicken paplikash and spaetzle instead. Hopefully, he will be much better tomorrow!!!

Happy Birthday, Essie!! I hope your hubby get's better!! Tell him he needs to take you out tomorrow....IF he's better, of course.

img_263133_0_e5a3e98e95655dba2145441035ac0b0a.gif

Happy birthday Essie. Hope your husband feels better. Hope my wife sees this too as I only get simple chicken soup when I don't feel good.

Happy Birthday Essie, enjoy your special day. Hope your husband is better soon.

kadesma:)

Happy Birthday Essie! I like when a person acknowledges their birthday :)

68 is like 48! I hope your husband feels better soon. Enjoy your special day Essie.

Happy, Happy Birthday Essie.. Today is my Sepsons Birthday as well. We just had some chocolate cake and vanilla bean ice cream. Today,DylanTurned 18.
He and his girfriend are going out. Hope all gets better for you.

Thanks to all who wrote. It's amazing how the years fly by. I really don't feel so old!!!!!
I enjoy Discuss Cooking every day.
My honey is a little better today. He has an inner ear problem, but will be starting physical rehab next week. Hopefully, it will help.
Thanks again.

Essie:rolleyes:

68 years young! So sorry I didn't see your posting yesterday, but I am so happy to hear your sweetie is doing much better! How did dinner go last night?

Dinner went well and the leftovers were even better tonight.
Thanks so much for the birthday greetings!!!

img_263632_0_91910843ee4c8fb85ebe7de0a56b050a.gif
I am a day late and a doller short as the saying goes...
I know what you mean..I don't feel or think like I'll be 73 in December.

PS Thanks to Wasabi for the pretty birthday greeting..:)

Late

Sorry, I missed the post. Seems like someone has birthday each day here. I try to sleep past my day but never can. I apologize for being behind but the wish is the same to have many happy days ahead that you will want to remember as the BESTdays. As long as you are able to keep in touch with DC I think you will do fine. Take each day as it comes and know you'll make it no matter what. right? right!

Back
Top Bottom