Today the noobs abound!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we've got a little guy (only 4 years old) in tow, so we're going to stay in lancaster and go to dutch wonderland. ride in a horse and cart

i can't wait to get some real lebanon balogna. :pig:

have you gotten a chance to eat guinea pig while in peru? i hear it's good; like bbq'd chicken.

btw, the signature is lyrics from "the merry ploughboy". an old i.r.a. recruiting/drinking song. :)

Chester County is getting some diverse dining, especially regional Italian; Lancaster is still pretty plain.

Just watch out who you talk to about Lebanon Bologna. There is still debate over the origin and the neighboring town of Anville claims Lebanon stole it from them! Every New Years instead of dropping a ball for countdown they both drop the bologna! If you´re coming in along Route 30 there is a bakery inside a big yellow windmill. Be sure to check it out for some Shoo Fly Pie...another Lancaster country speciality.

Ive actually lived in Lancaster for 15 year and have not once been to Dutch Wonderland. However Hershey bought them out about 3 years ago. There is also a big park called Longs Park. You missed to Guiness World Record chicken bbq they have every year but every Sunday the have free live music. Plus you can feed the ducks.....

As far as guinea pigs go Im deathly alergic to just touching them. Id like to try it but I think it would be my last meal! They´re called Cuy (koo-E)here and the way they´re raised the get to be the size of small dogs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom