Took a month to introduce myself...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schadenfreude

Assistant Cook
...hi!

I'm 26, just bought a house in Sacramento, CA and living with my boyfriend (typical meat and potatos american guy who'd be happy with meatloaf and spaghetti bolognese every week).

I love to cook and have really started to experiment in the kitchen over the last year or so. My favorite items to cook are beef in it's many forms (finally perfected a wet rub for tri tips), and veggie soups (Butternut Squash with Apple and Spicy Potato Leek turned out the best so far!). I was raised overseas and was never made "special kids meals" so I ate everything put in front of me...american, european, arab, indian, asian, mexican, etc.

My perfect meal would be a tie between sashimi and filet mignon.

I could live off of California Haas avocados and Indian Alfonso mangoes for the rest of my life and be happy.

Cheers!
:mrgreen:

Welcome. We are so glad to have you hear. Your Butternut Squash with Apple and Spicy Potato Leek soup both sound amazing!

welcome Schadenfreude,
glad you've found us..This is really the most friendly and helpful group of people You will ever meet...Come join in and share some recipes and some fun.

kadesma

Welcome!! I am a stones throw from you..Citrus Heights. ( since 1969)
Marge~dove

the Grandma of DC or maybe now the Great Grandma...

Welcome to DC! Fascinating introduction! Looking forward to getting to know you better! Again, welcome home!!!! (I could live in avocadoes too, NUM NUM!!!) :)

Welcome, Scha!! Love your intro. Glad to have you here!!
17.gif

Welcome To Your new home, We are so Glad you choose us, Grab a Cup of Mississippi Mud and settle on in. Welcome Home ! :chef:

(to the tune of Happy Birthday)
Welcome to Discuss Cooking,
Welcome to Discuss Cooking,
Welcome to family Schadenfraude,
Welcome to Discuss Cooking!

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom