Welcome momerlyn to our family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
OK I just had to make this post because my favorite Aunt from NJ just became a member here. Please join me in welcoming momerlyn. I am sure you will all love her as much as I do!

Come on in!
Grab a comfy chair and stay awhiile!!

We're glad you're here!

Welcome Momerlyn!! We are glad that you are here, I hope you have a lot of fun with us!! I bet you have taught a trick or two to your nephew in cooking??

Welcome to DC, Momerlyn!! I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do!!

3.gif

Thanx everyone!

urmaniac13 said:
Welcome Momerlyn!! We are glad that you are here, I hope you have a lot of fun with us!! I bet you have taught a trick or two to your nephew in cooking??

I appreciate the warm welcome but where's the plate of cookies that goes with it??

No, I haven't taught him much; he's the one I go to when I have cooking questions! I used to go to his mom, but she's passed the spatula down to him!

I've been enjoying reading all your posts (as a lurker) and getting to know you all... been getting some very good ideas, too! When I feel a little less intimidated, I'll post some of my favorite recipes as well.

momerlyn said:
I appreciate the warm welcome but where's the plate of cookies that goes with it??

No, I haven't taught him much; he's the one I go to when I have cooking questions! I used to go to his mom, but she's passed the spatula down to him!

I've been enjoying reading all your posts (as a lurker) and getting to know you all... been getting some very good ideas, too! When I feel a little less intimidated, I'll post some of my favorite recipes as well.

Don't feel intimdated with us! We are all very gentle and nice to all, unless we're hungry, even then, we don't bite, we just might nibble a little:mrgreen:

Hey Momerlyn, Welcome aboard! Now that you are here maybe you can help keep young GB in line. He is quite the little rabblerouser around here! :ROFLMAO:

Hah!

You think he listens to ME??? He did when he was little, but now he knows better. (And he was such a cute child, too... Oops, sorry, I think I promised NOT to embarrass him... :brows: )

Momerlyn,
Even though cute kids grow up we still love them..speaking from experience. LO
MJ is a good "Kid"

I have never had to request his presences to join me in the wood shed...LOL
Marge~Dove

Last edited:
mudbug said:
Bienvenue, momerlyn. Any relative of geebs is warmly welcomed here. Do you share his adventurous spirit, cookingwise?

I do... in fact, just last night, I took some chicken breasts, slathered them with fig and ginger jam, carmelized the onions that found their way into the pan, added some blueberry-cranberry juice to the mix, and created a very... adventurous ... concoction. Would have been good served over plain couscous but I ran out.

Back
Top Bottom