Welcome my sister!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Everyone!

It's nice to meet you all. I'm not sure how great I'll be at posting, but I'll try my best. I ended up signing up on D.C. because 2 nights ago, I was looking for quiche recipe for a Bridal Shower I threw earlier today, for my good friend, Holly. In my search, I ended up finding this web site and recognized that it was the forum my sister belongs to. Corazon had been asking me to join for a few months. So I decided to join and post a reply to my sister and see if she recognized me. She called me yesterday and said she noticed someone who had joined the cooking forum and happened to have the same name I had made up once when I was about 9 years old. For about 5 minutes I was teasing her and not giving her an answer about whether I had joined D.C. or not. Finally I told her I had. We laughed for awhile.
I ended up finding a quiche recipe that worked great. It took a bit of research and gathering bits of information from my sister, my mom and my dad. And at the end of the party there wasn't much left!

my hearty ciao to you, Opinanita!! Sorry as much of a perpetual squat as I am in this forum when something important happens I tend to miss it and don't notice until too late, like now!!

I am so glad that you joined us, we love your wonderful sister Cora, and she has told us about you very fondly many times...I look forward to getting to know you more, and hope you will share tonz of fun with us!!:) :) :)

Welcome to Dc Opin. We're so glad you joined us ! Soon you'll be hooked just like your sister and the rest of us lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom