Welcome to all our new members!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great idea, Corazon!

Welcome everyone. :) I've been off the site for a couple of weeks and look forward to meeting you all.

On behalf of all the no0Bs, thank you! This is a very friendly place, good traffic, and lots of knowledg......knowlege........lots of folks who know what they're talking about and don't mind sharing!

To what do you all attribute this sudden surge of new folks?

wxtornado said:
To what do you all attribute this sudden surge of new folks?

Actually, it's not sudden! We've had a constant surge!

IMO, it's because we abide by the rules we learned in Kindergarten:

be nice & respect others. ;)

BTW, Welcome to you, wxtornado! It's nice to have you here!

Welcome to everyone that has found DC-----like most of you I "stumbled" opon this site by accident--I think I googled "How do you........" and that led to a thread here. Didn't even know what a forum was. I remember that I was warmly welcomed and Mike in FtW guided me through the intricacies of getting an avatar, etc., and other technical problems that the Bear with a Little Cyber Cranium knew nothing about. (Many thanks again----MikeinFtW). Yep, made mistakes along the way but today I feel very comfortable here. It's a great site and it sure keeps my sanity living overseas. Rarely have I ever seen anyone's posting go unanswered and usually someone is here who can help you out with a problem, concern, etc. So Welcome again to all our new arrivals and don't hesitate to ask questions or to post.

Welcome to all the noobs. It could be a full time job just keeping up and welcoming all of you guys and gals.

enjoy DC!

And thatks a million to the staff that keep the site the way it is!

Welcome to all of you. It is so hard to keep up with the newcomers.

I may not be the wisest or the oldest :ermm: or maybe I am...but I am the Grandma of DC and I thank you for the honor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom