Welcome to all the newbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
Welcome to all the newbies that joined our happy forum, in case we missed you walking in the door.

Please do, jump in, and share a recipe, ask a question, peruse our forums, or share a topic of interest. :chef: Looking forward to "meeting" you all.

*amy* said:
Welcome to all the newbies that joined our happy forum, in case we missed you walking in the door.

Please do, jump in, and share a recipe, ask a question, peruse our forums, or share a topic of interest. :chef: Looking forward to "meeting" you all.
:) Same here.Please jump on in no questions are dumb if you need an answer ask.You will really like it here.JP

Oh, Thanks...
How can I share recipes?
Can I see the last shared recipes?
and... the most viewed recipes?

well lots of things...

Wink....

Hi everybody! This site looks great and I'm still trying to work through it. Nice to meet you!

Being a newbie is a good thing. I hope I never outgrow being one.

Welcome to all!

By the way, I have a newbie question.
ISO = "In Search Of," yes?
What is "TNT?"

Being a newbie is a good thing. I hope I never outgrow being one.

Welcome to all!

By the way, I have a newbie question.
ISO = "In Search Of," yes?
What is "TNT?"
Tried and True:)
kadesma

I test this everyday.

:) Same here.Please jump on in no questions are dumb if you need an answer ask.You will really like it here.JP
Trust me I have had some beauties.I am still waiting for some hate mail and it still hase'nt come.These guys are great but they really do need to open up a bit.I hate when I post something and all you hear are the crickets chirping.I am very open to being taken to the mat on any of my posts and welcome feed back both positive and negative.I would really apreciate a nice" shut up" once in awhile comeing from all of you guys not just the administrators.Mabey I am makeing more out of this site than it really is.I however really do like it here and I like all of you.I hope I havent worn out my welcome.

Back
Top Bottom