Well golly, THANKS Google!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, you guys are completely nuts! What WILL MM think of us? Welcome aboard Midnite Merlot, and just so you know, I'm the sane one on the Mod team. Anyone who tells you different is just lying. ;)

OMG, you guys are completely nuts! What WILL MM think of us? Welcome aboard Midnite Merlot, and just so you know, I'm the sane one on the Mod team. Anyone who tells you different is just lying. ;)

Yes, sane...and just wants to be part of the "In" crowd...:ROFLMAO:

MM is just lucky she met the Ogress first...the rest of you will be much friendlier.:)

I was trying to multi-quote everyone, but...errr...it wound up looking like a train-wrecked post, so, please forgive!
As for scaring me off, BAHAHA!! Sorry folks, but, I have like 90 windows open of threads that I would like to reply to...I LOVE it here! I'm afraid that you soon will say "WHERE in the tar did this crazy lady come from anyhow":wacko:...
Another forum I post on, is an animal/pet kind. People over there can be brutal sometimes w/debates, (not to me of course, but, I don't go looking for fights...If I can't say something nice, I tend to keep my "fingers" quiet:angel:). There are only a couple of mods there, who rarely post, &, the admin there I suspect may perhaps have kicked the bucket. So, sometimes when a newbie pops in w/ignorant questions, well, 98% of the time, they get their rumps served on silver platters. (hey - this reminds me of Hoots New Years boston butt dinner-how'd it go??) LOL...
Anyhow, in my ramblings ^, the point that sealed the deal as to why I enjoy this site so much, is how friendly & jovial y'all are here. Mods/admin is active, we get to talk about FOOD for crying out loud...*side note - maybe I SHOULDN'T post here afterall. I kept making bacon all day*

Well, I'm off to get lost again trying to figure this site out. My navigation "skillz" are not spot on here yet.:blush:

MM you fit right in from the first. I was hoping you'd stay and get to know us. I figured if you did you'd be hooked. Welcome again. I'm glad you're here. We do have lots of fun, and the mods keep it clean.

MM you fit right in from the first. I was hoping you'd stay and get to know us. I figured if you did you'd be hooked. Welcome again. I'm glad you're here. We do have lots of fun, and the mods keep it clean.

That's because we like our jobs.:) And we have good folks out there helping us with reported posts!

Back
Top Bottom