Well hello there!! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iron Chef Lisa

Assistant Cook
Wanted to say hello and introduce myself... my name as you can figure out is Lisa and I have a big match in kitchen stadium this week with Iron Chef Bobby Flay... the Flay Guy is very easy on the eyes, don't know if I'll be able to concentrate on my dishes with the secret ingredient.

Anyway, I am 36, blissfully divorced. I love Harry Potter movies, and I love to read mysteries, legal thrillers, and I'll throw knitting into the mix!! Right now, I am working on a scarf for my adorable little niece Julia.

I live in New York...hmmm... what els... I find that I reach my full potential for the day when chocolate is involved in my everyday itinerary!!! Ha ha!!! LMCRAO!!!

Take care everyone and catch up with you soon and thanks to my cool friend MJ for telling me about this site. Hey buddy!

Iron Chef Lisa :chef:

Wait a second...You are friends with MJ??? OK admins and mods, get ready to ban her :LOL:

Just kidding of course. Any friend of MJ's is automatically cool in my book. Welcome to the site Lisa. I am sure you are going to love it here!

Welcome Lisa,
Any friend of MJ's is a friend of ours.

kadesma:)

GB said:
Wait a second...You are friends with MJ??? OK admins and mods, get ready to ban her :LOL:

Just kidding of course. Any friend of MJ's is automatically cool in my book. Welcome to the site Lisa. I am sure you are going to love it here!

Haa haa! He said I might have some trouble but he would take care of it for me, after all I am a blushing redhead woman :rolleyes: .... thanks for the welcome!! :LOL:

Oh man you are a redhead. OK a piece of freindly advice, stay away from our member Deadly Sushi. He has been looking for you for a long long time.

Just kidding sushi :mrgreen:

GB said:
Oh man you are a redhead. OK a piece of freindly advice, stay away from our member Deadly Sushi. He has been looking for you for a long long time.

Just kidding sushi :mrgreen:

Okay...lol... care to elaborate? Me curious over here.... :LOL: :bunny: :ROFLMAO: :chef:

A readheaded woman from New York that is blissfully divorced and going to take on Bobby Flay in the stadium? Welcome to DC!

But here's the ultimate question, can you cook? :) Either way, there are people are here that are novice, and professional so it's a great site to learn.

What day are you gonna be on against flay?? I love the food network and watch it all the time...

I never miss Iron Chef..and think flay is nice to look at as welll...

would love to see you perform on tv....

Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Chef Lisa said:
Okay...lol... care to elaborate? Me curious over here.... :LOL: :bunny: :ROFLMAO: :chef:
Deadly Sushi has a thing for redheads and is on a quest to find the perfect one. Being that you are a friend of MJ's, that just may be one step closer to a perfect woman as far as he is concerend :LOL:

Dolphin28 said:
What day are you gonna be on against flay?? I love the food network and watch it all the time...

I never miss Iron Chef..and think flay is nice to look at as welll...

would love to see you perform on tv....

Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing she was joking with us there, but who knows?

Welcome my friend!

Hey Lisa! Woo Hoo!:cool:

Welcome to our family!

Lisa is a friend of mine and is a really kind person. Lisa forgot to tell you guys about her friend, Giada de Laurentiis... I would love to hear about that again!:mrgreen:

Welcome to the community Lisa.:chef:
10.gif

mudbug said:
Bienvenue, Lisa. Just keep MJ away from Rachel Ray and there will be peace in the valley.
Me thinks your right bug, and I think after that long woo hoo Giada should be included.Hummmm MJ:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom