Well, this is awkward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookin_girlie

Assistant Cook
I was never very good with introductions, so here I go.. I stumbled across this site while looking for how long I can refrigerate prepared batter. I'm Morgan and I live in El Paso, Texas. I am 18 and I'm new to cooking regularly. I moved in with my current boyfriend and his roommate about three months ago and it's been home cooked meals every day since :) I actually currently have some cherry muffins in the oven for breakfast/lunch. :) my favorite meal to make, mostly because its the most requested is pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Ok, now I'm kinda just rambling. Thanks for listening :)

-Morgan

Welcome to DC. You're going to love it here. I've yet to have a question go unanswered. You might get more than you bargain for...but you won't be ignored! Hop right in!

Hello Morgan and welcome to DC! Jump in anywhere and have fun! We are particularly chatty today.

Hi Morgan,
glad you joined us and get ready for the fun to begin:LOL: You've stepped into the best site on the web. Ask and you shall receive. Make yourself at home and enjoy.
kadesma:)

PrincessFiona60 said:
Hello Morgan and welcome to DC! Jump in anywhere and have fun! We are particularly chatty today.[/

Welcome Morgan! We have a great time here!

Last edited:
Welcome, Morgan!
Don't mind the princess - she's actually only an ogre when the sun goes down....in the daytime she looks like a cartoonish Cameron Diaz! But the 'tude stays around 24/7! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do know you will enjoy it here and we will all do our best to answer your questions!

Last edited:
Welcome morgan! DC is a great place to get great recipies, ideas & play a few games too.

Hi Morgan, I'm a newbie here also! I love this place! There seems to be no mean people and everyone is so helpful!

I'm still learning what is available here, so we can learn together! Welcome and good luck to you!!!!

Morgan, you can make me a pepperoni and mushroom pizza any time. Extra cheese please!

how funny, i have a 19 year old granddaughter named morgan. she lives in hemet, california. welcome to d.c. you will like it here, i am sure. we are never unkind and try really, really hard not to say anything mean. looking forward to hearing what you cook!!

Back
Top Bottom