What do you do for work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Web-based stuff. Mostly for the website in my signature but also for other websites. The site moderator Alix asked me not to post too many links. So guess if you are curious search for Saint Paul Media. That is the company I work for.

I'm part of a select team responsible for the creation, and implementation of physical, emotional and intellectual development for infants and toddlers. There is a long range component of the program that takes the plan through the entire education cycle.

To put it another way, I care for my grandson during the week while his parents work. Otherwise, I'm a retired finance and accounting manager.

SAHM. My husband is deployed, so I'm holding down the fort and keeping the home fires burning, preferrably under something tasty.

I volunteer, too. I'm a mentor for a program called COMPASS (navy spouse 101), an Ombudsman, and I'm pretty busy in my church. I seem to be the one called to do the food when someone needs to be cooked for, if they have special food needs, and for the singles' and servicemen's lunch we do once a month.

My two kiddos keep me busy, too.

SAHM. My husband is deployed, so I'm holding down the fort and keeping the home fires burning, preferrably under something tasty.

I volunteer, too. I'm a mentor for a program called COMPASS (navy spouse 101), an Ombudsman, and I'm pretty busy in my church. I seem to be the one called to do the food when someone needs to be cooked for, if they have special food needs, and for the singles' and servicemen's lunch we do once a month.

My two kiddos keep me busy, too.

He fly/work with the Prowlers?

ha ha Katie, I did furniture restoration when I was a teenager in my uncles' shop. I was the 'stripper'........taking the finish off wood in a stripping tank. ha Those fumes could almost make me high. It was a fun job.
Now I do IT procurement, AP, helpdesk and Sox security officer. I need a new job. ~Bliss

ha ha Katie, I did furniture restoration when I was a teenager in my uncles' shop. I was the 'stripper'........taking the finish off wood in a stripping tank. ha Those fumes could almost make me high. It was a fun job.
Now I do IT procurement, AP, helpdesk and Sox security officer. I need a new job. ~Bliss

Yeah, blissful. We don't use a tank. Too hard on the furniture, especially the glue joints. Buck used to do the stripping just off the front porch at the house. Folks would call the shop asking for him and I would tell them he was on the front porch "stripping." Some got it, others were clueless.:LOL:

I am a paralegal and my specialty is complex litigation. I could tell you more about it, but you'd probably fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom