Where's everyone from?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snack_pack85

Washing Up
I am a new member so I don't know if you have an introductions area, but I am introducing myself.

My name is Eva. I live on the central coast with my husband and our ungrateful cat "scrump". I grew up in a very big family, and I cooked for and took care of my littles sister and two little brothers for years while my mom put herself through school. I love to try new ingredients and I also love recreating classics.

I am here to meet new people,to learn and to share, however I can.
I am interested to know where everyone else is from and a little about them too.

Thanks!

Eva:)

My avatar will give you a hint of where I am, hehe
You will love it here, I promise.
img_710590_0_277e9859631abf4ad88805de946eaeae.jpg

Welcome, Eva. We have a members map that you can add your name to (that's the only way to get your name on). I know alot of members have joined since the subject was last visited, so I'll find and ressurect the thread. DC Map, try clicking on this.
Glad you found us.

Looks like the Eastern half of the USA is overloaded...New Mexico might just become Oceanf:ermm:ront property....

born in Philly, grew up in DC, lived in DE and MD, and now live in Chester County PA, mushroom country!

Hi, my name is Nancy and I live in Arkansas. We live on a 40 acre farm and love the country. I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. My 2 grandchildren ages 11 and 12 live with us. I loved to cook when I was first married in the 70's but job, farm and family life made it harder to take the time to cook home made meals. I want to start that again!
I'm glad I found this group!

Back
Top Bottom