Wow!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAMIKE

Assistant Cook
I just found this forum and so far it is a wonderful discovery. I love to cook and have just recently discovered the joys of Dutch Oven cooking. We as a family of four spend alot of time camping and love cooking in the DO. There seems to be alot of information on here that I could use. Look forward to sharing recipes and info. :chef:

Mike

Welcome Mike! :chef:

I remember experiencing a similar reaction when I "stumbled" across this site too! It's been a wonderful resource. Take some time to review the many posts here in the Dutch Oven section. I promise you that you won't have enough time to make everything that's been posted. There are many, many wonderful recipes.

And of course, we'd love to hear about your successes and see some neat dutch oven cooking pictures as well! ;)

Welcome Mike,
you will find all kinds of recipes and if you have any questions just ask and you will be given all types of ideas and help from your fellow members.
Enjoy
kadesma

Thanks to all. I'm so glad I found this site. I can't wait to try some of these great recipes. I will have to dig up some of the recipes I've tried so far and post them.

Back
Top Bottom