Yo, Gourmands!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FezzikTheCook

Assistant Cook
:cool:

Hello, folks, glad to be here. I'm not the worlds most internet savvy person, but I seem to be grasping a lot of it as I go.
I Googled and visited a few other sites of a similar nature, and this one jumped out at me, so....

Oh, I am nearly 38, a 'chef' by trade, (I dislike that term, though I have got 3 years of culinary arts classes under my belt...) and I'd like to be able to talk food in general, as well as maybe shed a little fat.
(I am 6'6" and over 400 lbs.....my frame carries weight well, but not this much.... :neutral:)

Happy to be here; look forward to it all!

Take care and be well!

Thanks! Love great water! (Though the last time I was swimming in Florida I was mistaken for a stag manatee...ah well...)

"Dawgluver" - GREAT name, love 'em myself!

:lucky:

EDIT: Dawg, just noticed your little picture there.....BEAGLE! We have a long lineage of beagle friendship here...!

Last edited:
Beagles rock! You will meet many cool dogs here (check out the pics) and dog lovers, though I think we may be slightly outnumbered by the folks who are owned by their felines!

Welcome to DC. We have some great cooks here. But watch out for those little pie makers. They all have a new toy and are out of control. ;)

Back
Top Bottom