You look like a fun bunch ~ can I come play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi! Saw you guys were Randy Cassingham's Bonzer Website of the Week, so I checked DC out. What a nice group of people!:) Better yet, nice people who love to cook and eat ~ my kind of folks.

Although it seems like I've done some kind of cooking since I could reach my Mother's apron strings I got more creative and involved when Mr. Wonderful and I moved from Ohio, our lifetime home and still home to our adult kids and lifetime friends, to MA. Food is comforting and so I spent much time playing in the kitchen. Hope you guys have lots of good diet recipes!

Looking forward to much fun on this site. I'm sure I'll learn more than I could ever share.:chef:

Hi Cooking Goddess - welcome to DC! There are recipes of all kinds here, and lots of moral support and good cheer as well. I share your enjoyment of cooking, and you will find (if you haven't already) that most people who love to cook are just darned nice people.

welcome53.gif

Hi Cooking Goddess - welcome to DC! There are recipes of all kinds here, and lots of moral support and good cheer as well. I share your enjoyment of cooking, and you will find (if you haven't already) that most people who love to cook are just darned nice people.

And then there are the exceptions (Bourdain, Ramsay, Me...) :ROFLMAO:

Aw, thanks you guys, for the welcome (and warning, TheMetalChef). And for the cup of coffee, msmofet...next time my treat and FWIW, mine is black.;)

Aw, thanks you guys, for the welcome (and warning, TheMetalChef). And for the cup of coffee, msmofet...next time my treat and FWIW, mine is black.;)
you're welcome and it's a deal!! do you like my coffee mug? i love it, a nice big cup of joe!! light and sweet for me.

ok call me stupid or sleepy but what does FWIW mean?

Sorry, I use it a lot. It's For What It's Worth. I'll try to watch my acronyms from now on.
no no i am sorry. we all use acronyms and i have seen that b4 but i don't use that term very often so i forgot what it meant.

Back
Top Bottom