Young Chef in training

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JakeDLarley

Assistant Cook
Hey guys,

My name is Jake I'm 17 years old and have been at college studying proffesional catering for 1 year and just starting out in level 2 i have been in it for about 2 months. I was looking for a good cooking community where I may be able to post pictures and get good feedback as I lack getting any from friends or family as I am the only one that enjoys tasting new foods and styles So below are some pictures of my work that my chefs have taken pictures of.
photo.php

Smoked Salmon with Lemon Blinis (sauces are Creme fresh, Herb oil)
photo.php

Chicken and bacon terrine wrapped in Parmaham on a bed of watercress with a red pepper coolie sauce
photo.php

Prawn risotto with pan fried fish. (First time making risotto ever)
photo.php

My college class, I am the guy closest to camera, the one without glasses

Please give feedback!

Welcome to DC, Jake! Couldn't see your pics, but they sound wonderful!

Would love to see your pictures, hope you can get them through!

Welcome Jake. You will love it here. Everyone has a sense of humor. They are only to glad to pass on their knowledge and help. We do have some unusual people here. CWS likes to dress up her chickens. :LOL: No, not for cooking. For winter in coats she likes to knit for them so they won't get cold. She even names them. Then there are the dog lovers. But the cat lovers outnumber them. So it is a quiet battle as to has the most outrageous pet. But all of us are food lovers and cooks galore. You will learn a lot here and some great recipes. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom