Chili

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I just made some Chili, not from a recipe. Browned ground beef, added kosher salt, medley of ground peppers, onion powder. Then after the meat was browned, I added minced fresh garlic , diced roasted tomatoes, can of pinto beans heat thoroughly til hot.
In a bowl, the chili is topped with shredded extra sharp cheddar.

Edit : I just dished up another small bowl of chili, without the cheese but added a splash of Balsam vinegar infused with orange flavor. Totally different tasting chili but tasty. I like experimenting with flavors. ;)

Last edited:
I dont even think i make chili the same way twice. I kinda just use what i have on hand. The only problem is, when i get one that seems perfect, I dont remember exactly what I added to it :)

I dont even think i make chili the same way twice. I kinda just use what i have on hand. The only problem is, when i get one that seems perfect, I dont remember exactly what I added to it :)

that happens to me as well. I never made chili the same way twice , I always have to experiment . :)

that happens to me as well. I never made chili the same way twice , I always have to experiment . :)

I view chili as an act of creation. Always a little different from the last time because of what I have on hand or feel like today. But I do keep a kitchen log book so I write down what I do should I wish to "consult or pass it on"

Back
Top Bottom