This is an easy recipe, that I make:
4T Olive Oil
3 Lbs Round Steaks, cubed
1 Lb Ground Chuck
1 Large Yellow Onion, Chopped
2 T Minced Garlic
3 green Chiles, chopped
4T Chili Powder
2 1/2 Cayenne Pepper
2 T Cumin
2 T Mrs. Dash Garden Blend
6 Large Tomatoes, Diced
1 64 oz can of V8 Vegetable Juice
1/2 c. Brown Sugar
3 15 oz cans of Red Kidney Beans, drained
24 pack Budweiser Beer (Bottles), COLD!!!!! (OPTIONAL)
1 lb Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
2 Bunches Of Green Onions, Chopped
1. Open bottle of Budweiser, start drinking
2. In a Dutch Oven, or large pot over medium- high heat, combine Oil, and meats. As meat starts to cook, add Yellow Onion, chilies, garlic, Mrs Dash, cumin, and chili powder. Add 1 bottle of Budweiser, and simmer until all is married together.
3. By this time, you should be finished with first beer, so pop another one open.
4.Add brown sugar and stir, until completely mixed in. Add another bottle of Budweiser, tomatoes, and kidney beans, and V8. Reduce heat to low, and cover pot, and simmer for an hour.
5. Keep drinking some more Budweiser, after chili has simmered for an hour, remove lid, and simmer for another 1/2 hour so.
6. Garnish bowls of chili with shredded cheese and green onions. And garnish your guests place at the table with a cold bottle of BUD!!!!