Asian Style Stuffed Mushrooms TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Preheat your oven to 350. Clean up 16 1 to 1-1/2 in mushrooms Remove the stems and finely chop them. Then combine them with 1/2 lb of lean raw ground pork,1/4 of a cup of minced water chestnuts,1/4 chopped green onions, 1egg lightly beaten, 1 tea. soy sauce, and 1/4 tea. garlic powder. Stuff the mushroom caps with this mixture and coat the bottoms of the caps with melted butter, that was melted in the ovenproof baking dish and bake for 30 min. Serve right away when done.
Enjoy:yum:
kades

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it DOES sound delicious. What kind of Asian mushrooms? I can't think of any that are big and deep enough for stuffing.
MA I just get plain old buttons for most stuffed recipes. The name was for the ingredients. Sorry if I confused anyone just button mushrooms.
kades

Oh, Ma, these sound delicious! I just have to switch out the soy sauce for fish sauce (for DH) and find the right egg replacer and I will make these for our next movie night!

MA I just get plain old buttons for most stuffed recipes. The name was for the ingredients. Sorry if I confused anyone just button mushrooms.
kades

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I looked at the first two letters of this message and wondered why you were talking to yourself. Then I realized it wasn't "Ma", it was "MA" for Mollyanne! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I really do need to get my eyes checked!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I looked at the first two letters of this message and wondered why you were talking to yourself. Then I realized it wasn't "Ma", it was "MA" for Mollyanne! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I really do need to get my eyes checked!
Wooo Hooo I do this all the time MA and MA really keeps me going:ROFLMAO:
ma this is (me)

Oh, Ma, these sound delicious! I just have to switch out the soy sauce for fish sauce (for DH) and find the right egg replacer and I will make these for our next movie night!
That's sounds like a great idea - subbing the soy sauce with fish sauce. I'm not supposed to have soy either. (I am assuming that your DH isn't allowed soy.)

That's sounds like a great idea - subbing the soy sauce with fish sauce. I'm not supposed to have soy either. (I am assuming that your DH isn't allowed soy.)
No soy, eggs, gluten, lactose or casein. He loves using fish sauce. He uses it on his rice, I use it in recipes in place of soy, it is great stuff. I just wish it came in bigger bottles here. I have to make a trip to one of the Asian supermarkets as they probably have it.

Back
Top Bottom