"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Appetizers & Hors D'oeuvres
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 10-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #11
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
What did you do to your leg? Love you bunches!
I was sitting here at the computer and a very large book fell and hit my leg. It was a huge black and blue spot since the leg has always been swollen fluid started seeping from it. So it needed wrapping what a mess. It should be ok now but it's been sore and wrapped and itchy and, and and!!!
ma
__________________

__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire
 
taxlady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 18,884
Send a message via Skype™ to taxlady
Oh no Ma, hope the leg is all better soon.
__________________

__________________
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
Robert A. Heinlein
taxlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #13
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxlady View Post
Oh no Ma, hope the leg is all better soon.
Thursday another Dr.'s app to have the last look it should be fie by then. Hopefully no more wrappings for the old leg and and I get to run free for a week or so then we use and ace bandage to keep things in line and hopefully no more swelling.
ma
__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
I was sitting here at the computer and a very large book fell and hit my leg. It was a huge black and blue spot since the leg has always been swollen fluid started seeping from it. So it needed wrapping what a mess. It should be ok now but it's been sore and wrapped and itchy and, and and!!!
ma
OW Ma!!! I hope it heals quickly!

I wish I was there to wrap your leg for you everyday...I'm told I'm good at it!

Love you more!
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #15
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
OW Ma!!! I hope it heals quickly!

I wish I was there to wrap your leg for you everyday...I'm told I'm good at it!

Love you more!
I wish you were near by too PF I'm rather dreding the wrapping each day so I don't swell. I really hate this as it limits me to what I can do. I know you are the best I feel it just from your posts. love ya back.

ma
__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #16
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
I wish you were near by too PF I'm rather dreding the wrapping each day so I don't swell. I really hate this as it limits me to what I can do. I know you are the best I feel it just from your posts. love ya back.

ma
Make sure to put something like Eucerin cream on your leg each day before wrapping. Keeps your skin nice. Cream again at night after washing.
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:25 PM   #17
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Make sure to put something like Eucerin cream on your leg each day before wrapping. Keeps your skin nice. Cream again at night after washing.
I will PF my skin is so dry and peels off in good size sheets from the dialysis so I have to moisturize all over every morning and at night.
Gee thanks for all the great advice.
ma
__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #18
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
I will PF my skin is so dry and peels off in good size sheets from the dialysis so I have to moisturize all over every morning and at night.
Gee thanks for all the great advice.
ma
Who is going to be doing the wrapping, Ma?
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #19
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Who is going to be doing the wrapping, Ma?
DH is going to be doing the wrapping for me. Dr. said to get the new 3 inch ace bandage and he will show him what to do. I go in in the morning pray he does not want to wrap my leg with all this junk again
ma
__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #20
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
DH is going to be doing the wrapping for me. Dr. said to get the new 3 inch ace bandage and he will show him what to do. I go in in the morning pray he does not want to wrap my leg with all this junk again
ma
My fingers are crossed! Hugs, Ma!
__________________

__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
asparagus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.