Asparagus Croquettes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
You need 1/4 lb. thin asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces then put them in boiling water for 4 min or til tender. In meantime in medium bowl beat 2 eggs ,mix in 3 TAB pecorino Romano cheese1/2 tea red pepper flakes or to taste 1/4 tea. black pepper crushed the asparagus, 2 Tab. evoo 1 tea salt,1Tab. fresh chopped parsley and 3-4 fresh basil leaves shredded,1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs, Shape into patties fry in the hot evoo on each side, for 4 min, the patties need to be 1/2 inch thick drain on paper towels and serve right away,
enjoy
kades

I forgot to tell you, I made these and they are sooo good. I can't eat a lot of them, though, darn it.

I forgot to tell you, I made these and they are sooo good. I can't eat a lot of them, though, darn it.
Hey sweetie, so glad you like them, me too. Missing you I've been laid up with a bad leg. It's healing now but what a pain it's been.
ma

Hey sweetie, so glad you like them, me too. Missing you I've been laid up with a bad leg. It's healing now but what a pain it's been.
ma

What's up with your leg, Ma? Glad to see you back!

What did you do to your leg? Love you bunches!
I was sitting here at the computer and a very large book fell and hit my leg. It was a huge black and blue spot since the leg has always been swollen fluid started seeping from it. So it needed wrapping what a mess. It should be ok now but it's been sore and wrapped and itchy and, and and!!!
ma

Oh no Ma, hope the leg is all better soon.
Thursday another Dr.'s app to have the last look it should be fie by then. Hopefully no more wrappings for the old leg and and I get to run free for a week or so then we use and ace bandage to keep things in line and hopefully no more swelling.
ma

I was sitting here at the computer and a very large book fell and hit my leg. It was a huge black and blue spot since the leg has always been swollen fluid started seeping from it. So it needed wrapping what a mess. It should be ok now but it's been sore and wrapped and itchy and, and and!!!
ma

OW Ma!!! I hope it heals quickly!

I wish I was there to wrap your leg for you everyday...I'm told I'm good at it!:)

Love you more!

Last edited:
OW Ma!!! I hope it heals quickly!

I wish I was there to wrap your leg for you everyday...I'm told I'm good at it!:)

Love you more!
I wish you were near by too PF I'm rather dreding the wrapping each day so I don't swell.:glare: I really hate this as it limits me to what I can do. I know you are the best I feel it just from your posts. love ya back.

ma

I wish you were near by too PF I'm rather dreding the wrapping each day so I don't swell.:glare: I really hate this as it limits me to what I can do. I know you are the best I feel it just from your posts. love ya back.

ma

Make sure to put something like Eucerin cream on your leg each day before wrapping. Keeps your skin nice. Cream again at night after washing.

Make sure to put something like Eucerin cream on your leg each day before wrapping. Keeps your skin nice. Cream again at night after washing.
I will PF my skin is so dry and peels off in good size sheets from the dialysis so I have to moisturize all over every morning and at night.
Gee thanks for all the great advice.
ma

I will PF my skin is so dry and peels off in good size sheets from the dialysis so I have to moisturize all over every morning and at night.
Gee thanks for all the great advice.
ma

Who is going to be doing the wrapping, Ma?

Who is going to be doing the wrapping, Ma?
DH is going to be doing the wrapping for me. Dr. said to get the new 3 inch ace bandage and he will show him what to do. I go in in the morning pray he does not want to wrap my leg with all this junk again:angel:
ma

DH is going to be doing the wrapping for me. Dr. said to get the new 3 inch ace bandage and he will show him what to do. I go in in the morning pray he does not want to wrap my leg with all this junk again:angel:
ma

My fingers are crossed! Hugs, Ma!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom