Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Balls - Little help pls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
This recipe Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe : Aaron McCargo, Jr. : Food Network sounded really good and I made it but was disappointed. I think part of the issue is that I didn't like the chicken I bought so I was thinking of just roasting my own chicken with just salt and pepper, no spices.

But then I got to wondering, what other cheeses might work in this? Does anyone have a good chicken/cheese combo they like?

I made them last night and basically they failed the "Super Bowl test" which means they won't be served Sunday but I would like to make it again with some variety.

I have a recipe of chicken and cheese.. but its not really for appetizer.. but you could always cut the chicken otherwise. i marinate my chicken in mustard, honey and lemon. over night.. and then i cook the chicken in the oven. It makes a glaze and i put the cheese on top with some bacon ... like i said you could maybe cut the chicken.,. and used it in small portion. just an idea

What kind of cheese do you use? I'm looking for different combos of cheese and chicken. I love cream cheese and chicken, but that won't work with this recipe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom