Originally Posted by buckytom
lol, thanks rj. now we just need to find out what spices are in the packet. i'm guessing mostly black pepper and salt.
No worries Bucky.
And thanx also to Jkath & Ardge - copied & pasted both. Look good.
Went for a google and found this one as well, worth a shot:
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
2 cups dry parsley flakes, minced
1/2 cup instant minced onion
2 tablespoons dry dill weed
1/4 cup onion salt
1/4 cup garlic salt
1/4 cup onion powder
1/4 cup garlic powder
1. Place crackers through blender on high speed until powdered.
2. Add parsley, minced onion and dill weed.
3. Blend again until powdered.
4. Dump into a bowl.
5. Stir in onion powder and salt, and garlic powder and salt. Put into
container with tight fitting lid.
6. Store dry mix at room temperature for up to 1 year.
7. To mix: combine 1 Tbsp. dry mix, 1 cup of mayonnaise and 1 cup of
Which one to try first? I'll have to consult the pantry. :)