Crostini with Tomato & Goat Cheese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Preheat your oven to 375 take a sourdough baguette cut into 1/4 slices about 48 or so place the slices in a large bowl and then drizzle with 1/2 cup evoo that you've mixed with minced garlic I use 8 cloves and add some Italian seasoning to taste. Coat the slices well Then I sprinkle on about a tab. of the Italian seasoning Now place the seasoned slices on a baking sheet and toast 9-10 min.
you will now need 2/3 cup sun dried tomato pesto and 8 oz. of fresh goat cheese at room temp. put the cheese and pesto into a f/p and after It is blended add a Tea. TO EACH slice of bread IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE CROSTINI LOOK FANCIER ADD slice of black olive, or a piece of sun dried tomato or parsley or minced chives.
enjoy
kades

kades,
I did just that thing for the bride just last week. Well, almost. I had some oven roasted tomatoes that I gave a course chop and some, I call it porky roman because I keep forgetting the real name, pecorino romano that I shaved off with a potato peeler. Wife put it under the broiler for a couple minutes to soften the cheese. Oh yeah.

kades,
I did just that thing for the bride just last week. Well, almost. I had some oven roasted tomatoes that I gave a course chop and some, I call it porky roman because I keep forgetting the real name, pecorino romano that I shaved off with a potato peeler. Wife put it under the broiler for a couple minutes to soften the cheese. Oh yeah.
Sounds great. Will give it a try soon.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom