ISO Mexican Appetizer Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL

Yes, cut them after you bake them. FWIW, you may want to put a spoon in with the sauce to prevent the dreaded Double Dip. It's hard to remember any manners munching down on these things.

Thanks, Jeeks, after having endured many Dehli bellies, I'm nearly anal about cross contamination---I won't even use a cloth towel in someone's bathroom and will just air dry my hands---too many bad experiences.. So looking forward to making these...many thanks again..:)

Thank you my dear......that's what I wanted to post when I said I would never give Jeenks a hard time about his "helmet"..........but how do I post it

Hi, Expatgirl. In the Quick Reply window, click Go Advanced. Then, under the Smilies on the right, click More. Make the window a bit bigger, so you can see more smilies, and click on the one you want. HTH.

Thanks, Jeeks, after having endured many Dehli bellies, I'm nearly anal about cross contamination---I won't even use a cloth towel in someone's bathroom and will just air dry my hands---too many bad experiences.. So looking forward to making these...many thanks again..:)

Any relation to Mozart? :ermm:

img_576756_0_c21111587a8448d233ecd76eae1126ba.gif

Unfortunately not---I'm not talented or gifted, can't carry a tune to save my life, and will not die penniless (I hope not to at least)..........however I would be happy to claim kinship to my great uncle Howard Hughes who I understand considered me his favorite great niece---now if we could only find his will.........

Hi, Expatgirl. In the Quick Reply window, click Go Advanced. Then, under the Smilies on the right, click More. Make the window a bit bigger, so you can see more smilies, and click on the one you want. HTH.

Thanks, GotGarlic, but where do I find Quick Reply? I'm sorry to be such an idiot about this but I bet I'm not the only one. Thanks for all of DC's help on this.............

Thanks, GotGarlic, but where do I find Quick Reply? I'm sorry to be such an idiot about this but I bet I'm not the only one. Thanks for all of DC's help on this.............

If you scroll down to the bottom of any thread, there's a window called Quick Reply that you can start typing in immediately. If you always click on Quote to start a reply, you get the same window, plus the message you're replying to is already quoted (sometimes you don't need the quote, so you can use Quick Reply instead).

So anytime you're replying to a thread and you see a bunch of smilies to the right, there should be a link called [More] under the smilies. Click on that and a small window will open up with more smilies to choose from. Just click the one you want. HTH.

Still on that decaf, huh? :LOL:

Let us know how you make out with the eggrolls. :chef:

How did you know????? I'm serious---I've been forbidden to have caffeine due to a mitral valve problem but dang I miss the rush..........:ROFLMAO:

I'll certainly let you know how the eggrolls work out...... but I know these Europeans and Kazakhs and they will go nuts over it......what's passe in the states is new and exciting over here......one of my Kazahk friends went nuts over seafood red sauce....can you believe? Anyway it's fun to cook for them.....and I really look forward to the 11th........

If you scroll down to the bottom of any thread, there's a window called Quick Reply that you can start typing in immediately. If you always click on Quote to start a reply, you get the same window, plus the message you're replying to is already quoted (sometimes you don't need the quote, so you can use Quick Reply instead).

So anytime you're replying to a thread and you see a bunch of smilies to the right, there should be a link called [More] under the smilies. Click on that and a small window will open up with more smilies to choose from. Just click the one you want. HTH.

Thank you so much, GotGarlic, for taking the time and trouble to help this computer nitwit out. I really had no clue as to where quick replies was and searched at the top of the screen bar in several DC venues. Never thought to check the bottom.......duh-uh.......you're a doll.....:chef:

Thank you so much, GotGarlic, for taking the time and trouble to help this computer nitwit out. I really had no clue as to where quick replies was and searched at the top of the screen bar in several DC venues. Never thought to check the bottom.......duh-uh.......you're a doll.....:chef:

Hey, no problem. I've been doing PC tech support, full-time or as part of my job, since 1992 - it's pretty much second-nature now ;)

Well, you're an angel to help out and I really appreciate it......just wished that I was more computer savvy---so does my DH, DS, and DD........they run for the hills when I call for help......

Back
Top Bottom