ISO sauce recomendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll let one of administrators start the thread where they think it fits best and start with questions. I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge. The laws of kashrut is so complicated there are special rabbis who make the point of learning and consulting people on the details. But for our purposes I hope my knowledge is enough.

I'll let one of administrators start the thread where they think it fits best and start with questions. I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge. The laws of kashrut is so complicated there are special rabbis who make the point of learning and consulting people on the details. But for our purposes I hope my knowledge is enough.

Well, for the first question: Is there a difference between "laws of kashrut and Kosher?

I often fry the mushrooms (slice in my case) in butter until golden, then add a little flour to the pan, stir it in as for a roux then stir in some left-over *double cream (as we all have in the 'fridge :rolleyes: - you can use a little milk if you prefer but won't taste as good) and heat, stirring, until cooked. Add whatever seasonings appeal to you. I like salt and black pepper and a small scraping of nutmeg. I often have this on toast for a snack lunch or supper.

* Double cream in UK = Heavy cream in USA (as near as ******, anyway)

Oh dear!

Went on the scales this am. Oh dear!

I won't go into the horrifying details but "Slimming World" here I come!

Bye-bye all. Have to go and eat all the fattening foods out of the 'fridge. can't waste them.

Butter, Parmesan cheese. Work that a bit and then throw it in garlic, salt and anchovy paste.

T

Back
Top Bottom