Lobster Rolls Recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SmileyChef

Assistant Cook
I was curious if anyone had any interesting recipes for lobster rolls? I love the Fiesta Lobster Rolls from Red Lobster and I was thinking of trying to make something similar.

I don't think this is what you were looking for, but it's delicious and beautiful! (and oh-so great for diets!)

ZUCCHINI LOBSTER ROLL WITH GINGER VINAIGRETTE

4 servings

3 large zucchini
1 cooked lobster tail
pickled ginger
1 cup alfalfa or daikon sprouts

Cut lobster tail in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 6 pieces for each half.. Cut zucchini into thin ribbons about 5 inches long and 1 ½ inches wide. Make 12 ribbons. (A sharp peeler works bes for this)

Place lobster piece at 1 end of each ribbon; top with sprouts and pickled ginger. Starting at filled end, roll up into a cylinder. Place seam side down on paper towel lined baking sheet, chill 1-6 hours.
Serve with ginger vinaigrette; place vinaigrette in center of platter, and surround with lobster tails.

GINGER VINAIGRETTE

4 servings

3T soy sauce
2T sherry vinegar
2T honey
1 ½ T minced ginger
½ tsp. rosemary
¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
½ cup olive oil
salt/pepper

Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, honey, red pepper, salt/pepper; slowly whisk in oil.
SEE: Lobster rolls

Thanks marmalady for the recipe. I'm willing to give this a try, it sounds really good.

Around these parts a lobster roll is essentially some sort of lobster mixture in a hoagie bun, wrapped in foil and then heated in an oven. Pretty good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom