Mushroom Stuffed with cheese TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Clean 40 med sized mushrooms of any dirt.Melt 1/2 c. butter in small saucepan and dip each mushroom in the butter making sure to coat the part you stuff. set aside after you put the mushrooms on a cookie sheet. In med mixing bowl blend 8 oz. soft cream cheese 1/2c. fresh grated Parmesan about 5 Tab. milk 1/2 tea. garlic powder and 3 Tab. snipped fresh chives.Put this well mixed mixture in the cap of the mushrooms, do not tamp it down but let it mound. Bake for 15 min at 350 or til lightly browned. Serve at once These can be frozen but do not defrost as they will become mooshy instead bake frozen adding 5 min to the baking time...Enjoy
kades

I have been searching for a good stuffed mushroom recipe. The ones I've tried aren't that great. Looking forward to this one, Kades! Thanks!

I have been searching for a good stuffed mushroom recipe. The ones I've tried aren't that great. Looking forward to this one, Kades! Thanks!
This one is good must be the cream cheese and I adore the chives i've been thinking of upping the amount of chives what do you think ?
kades

kadesma said:
This one is good must be the cream cheese and I adore the chives i've been thinking of upping the amount of chives what do you think ?
kades

I figure you can never have enough chives! Yum!

Back
Top Bottom